LITTLE EXPLORERS FAMILIES
Coronavirus Update - March 1, 2022
It has almost been (2) two years since we all have been affected by the pandemic, and I want to go over our new procedures and protocols going forward. I have looked at CDC Guidelines as well as State and Local, in order to determine this update and will continue to monitor it in the future.
- No temperature checks are required to enter the building.
- Staff and visitors will have the option to wear a mask or not.
- We will be using a mixture of disposable and non disposable plates and cups.
- Parents may enter the building for pick up or drop off, with or without a mask. I highly recommend for your convenience to drop off at the door for the benefit of the child and yourself to leave quickly. If you do drop off, you will need to sign your child in on the computer in the lobby. For pick up, please enter the building, check your child out on the computer and proceed to your child's classroom. Each child has a hook located outside their classroom for their belongings, jackets, etc. It will now be your responsibility to gather your child and their papers and items for departure. Depending on the time you pick up your child, they may be located in another area of the building, besides their classroom, and we will be happy to assist you with this information. Most teachers are present until 5:30 pm if you choose to speak to them, but please remember that they do have children in their care and are limited to brief conversations. You may still send a direct message to the teacher through our LifeCubby Family application for additional information. We will be offering parent/teacher conferences in March and April, so look out for that information.
- If a child or family member tests positive for Covid-19 or a variant, I am required by the State to report it to them and the Local Health Department.
We will continue to clean and sanitize as usual and require proper hand washing at all the appropriate times.
Thank you for your continued support.