June 21 - First Day Of Summer
Summer is a time to relax, take a family vacation, and have fun with our friends. But, the rise in temperature and outdoor time brings new concerns.
- SUNBURNS: Use lots of sunscreen. Try different brands with different ingredients. My personal favorite is the zinc oxide type. Find what works best for your child. Some may prefer spray on their body but cream on their face. Don't forget to apply sunscreen before arriving at the center. Re-apply during a day outdoors.
- HYDRATION: Dehydration happens quickly. In the heat, children sometimes have a hard time realizing they are thirsty. Remind them to drink water regularly. Electrolyte filled Gatorade popsicles or getting a personalized new water bottle can also help with keeping a child well-hydrated!
- WATER SAFETY: You should reassess your child's swim abilities before every trip around water. Floatation equipment approved by the US Coastguard is best; your child's life is worth it. Active supervision is always important. Make it a habit to keep a child within arm's reach when playing in or around water.
Camp Sign Up
PLEASE Make sure everything brought to school is labeled with your child’s name.
We are now hiring! Please see our open positions and an application.
Visit and follow our Facebook page!
Please Post a Review on Our Social Media Pages:
- National Fruit & Veggies Month
- June 08: Best Friends Day
- June 17: Parent's Night Out
- June 18: Happy Father's Day
- June 21: First Day Of Summer
CAMP for Schoolers will be offered:
- Mid-Winter Break: February 13-17, 2023
- Spring Break: March 13-17, 2023
- Summer Break: May 30 - August 8, 2023
- Fall Break: October 9-13, 2023
- Thanksgiving Break: November 20-22, 2023
- Winter Break: December 18-22, 2023
If you are already enrolled at Little Explorers Christian Childare center in The Woodlands, Spring-Klein, Tomball, Texas, and surrounding areas you will be automatically enrolled in our text alert system that notifies you of dates, events, and important school closures.